Transforming HR & Recruiters into Searchologists!Social Media Recruitment Training & Keynote Speaker
Katrina Collier is recognised globally as an expert in social recruiting
Since 2009 Chief Searchologist, Katrina Collier, has trained HR & Recruiters in SMEs to global corporates around the world to source their new employees effectively on social media.
With knowledge gained from over a decade of social recruiting and full-cycle recruitment experience, Katrina understands the pressures you face attracting the best talent, the people that ensure your company’s success.
As Chief Searchologist, she is a hands-on social recruiting practitioner; testimonials will show you that her social media recruitment and Internet sourcing advice works. As an independent, without allegiance to any particular network or technology, you’ll find that she provides social recruiting clarity and ease.
Katrina wants to show you how to be using the right social media and internet sources for your recruitment.
Katrina is one of The 100 Most Influential People in HR & Recruiting on Twitter and her social recruiting opinion is quoted in HRReview, SHRM, The Staffing Stream, and Cambridge University’s Strategies for Success.
She is a regularly asked to keynote at leading HR & Recruitment conferences, including at RecruitDC, SOSU Sourcing Summits in Australia, New Zealand, Europe & Asia, SourceCon, the Social Recruiting Strategies Conferences, TMA’s Talent Acquisition Summit, and even to the Singapore Government.
The job market is booming. Candidate responsiveness is low. It’s time for a change.
Work with The Searchologist and you’ll discover proven tips and techniques that are perfectly suited to you, your jobs and your company and deliver results.
Ask Katrina how easily you could bring your recruitment processes up to date and stay ahead of your competition!
“I had the great pleasure to hear and meet Katrina personally at the Global HR Innovation Summit in Barcelona. She is not only an expert in her field but also a vibrant and entertaining speaker. She easily navigates from “The one click application – to personalise your approach to the candidate to – Snapchat as a recruitment channel”. She provides insights into how to find the candidates with the rare skills by broadening the scope of social media channels to use. You also hear on how to approach candidates in an attractive way. For everyone being challenged finding the right talents I can highly recommend to take one of the trainings Katrina offers.
Fantastic, insightful session on social recruiting from @KatrinaMCollier at GHRISCP16 this morning
— Mike Theaker (@TheakerMike) October 21, 2016
The Searchologist’s strengths
Social Recruiting And Sourcing Expertise
Recruiter And Employer Branding Tips
Employee Generated Content Magnets
Candidate Engagement Tips That Deliver
Aussie Brit Humour 😉
Even more about The Searchologist
- Firefish: Casting Our #RecNet
- Recruiting Daily: 300+ Women In HR Technology Worth Watching
- DevSkiller: 50 most game-changing influencers in recruitment [also for IT recruiters]
- Moodvise: No. 22 in The Top 100 Most Influential People In HR & Recruiting On Twitter
- DevSkiller: 31 Must Follow Blogs For Tech Recruiters In 2016
- Career Sherpa: 40 Twitter Accounts To Follow for Your Job Search and Career 2016
- The Savvy Intern: YouTern’s Top 50 Twitter Accounts Young Careerists MUST Follow 2015
- Staff Squared: Top 20 HR Blogs Of 2015
- InterviewMocha: Top Recruitment Thought Leaders
- Bond US: Top 15 Recruiting Experts To Follow On Twitter
- Work4: 4 Thought Leaders That Are Changing The Recruiting Industry
- UK Recruiter: 10 Recruitment Gurus To Follow On Twitter
- SHRM: Boost Your Recruiting on ‘Those Other’ Social Media Sites
- Jibe: Instagram: A Powerful Tool For Recruiters (And Employer Brand)
- Recruitment Grapevine: Soucring Talent On Social Media
- Dice.com: 7 Social Recruiting Goofs That Turn Off Tech Pros
- Software Advice: Expert Roundtable: Top Social Recruiting Strategies for 2016 and Beyond
- Bond US: What Millennials Want and How to Recruit Them
- Spark Hire: 3 Tried-and-True Ways to Attract Top Talent
- College USA Today: 45 Things Successful Job Seekers Do On Social Media
- Webbiquity: 20 Expert LinkedIn Guides
- eFinancial Careers: Four Social Media Tips To Help You Get (& Keep) A Job On Wall Street
- Interviewed by Bond US for The Staffing Stream’s: Tick Tock: Amplify Social Recruiting Results With Optimal Timing
- SHRM: Recruiters Turn To Niche Social Sites To Find Talent.
- Cambridge University Students’ Union’s: Strategies For Success, contributing the section Managing Your Digital Profile in Chapter 1, Careers Toolkit.
Ready to transform your recruitment? Let’s chat!
Obligation free & completely confidential. Schedule a call below or drop Katrina a line.