Recruiting On Social Media Open Workshop
Ready to discover how to start or ramp up your recruiting on social media?
Public Training for HR & Recruiters in London UK | For bookings over 4 ask about onsite training
Become a certified Searchologist and gain the edge in this candidate driven market!
Are you worrying about how you can hire great people because current methods aren’t working well?
Are you ready to reach beyond LinkedIn and find people on the networks they actually use?
If your recruitment relies heavily on one network, advertising or marketing you must up the ante to fill your vacancies in 2016.
Your competitors are beating you to the good people by becoming masters of social media recruitment.
You can too! Become a Searchologist at Recruiting Directly On Social Media.
By a Recruiter for Recruiters & HR
Since 2009 Chief Searchologist, Katrina Collier, has trained a diverse mix of HR and Recruiters around the globe to source and hire on social media, using knowledge gained from over a decade of social recruiting and full-cycle recruitment experience.
She has trained those with little recruitment or social media experience to socially savvy Internet Sourcers, giving them clarity with fun, interactive training. They left knowing which social media recruitment channels to focus on and with proven techniques that are easy to implement.
As a hands-on recruitment practitioner Katrina gets it. The Searchologist’s testimonials will assure you that this social media recruitment and internet sourcing training works.
— Giuseppe Principe (@GWUKRecruitment) August 17, 2016
— Becky Lowe (@BeckyElectricWd) March 2, 2016
— Wiltshire C Careers (@WiltsC_Careers) July 3, 2015
— Joanne Ward (@Joanne_WCC) April 2, 2014
Who’s it for?
The open workshop is for HR and Recruiters who have some experience of social media. You may only use Facebook personally or occassionally use LinkedIn or Twitter. You wouldn’t call yourself a dinosaur!
You already understand the basics of social media, now you want to know how to use it for recruitment.
You’d also prefer a small group environment where you can ask lots of questions.
You want to leave as a confident Searchologist, knowing what you’re doing and with a kitbag full of new tools and ideas to ease your recruitment.
What you will discover
In 1 jam-packed day, we will look at the importance of social media for communication and the 3 key elements of social recruiting – social sourcing, employer branding & job sharing. We will discuss how to balance these elements to achieve optimal results.
You will discover how to master social media recruitment, including:
- Proven tips to improve your job advertisements & social media communication
- How to woo social job seekers and use social media to build trust and highlight your employer brand.
- How to share information to attract the people you need and how to improve response rates with the right wording.
- Discover tried & tested methods for finding, contacting and hiring people from social media
- In an interactive day, discover how to locate, contact & recruit people from LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
- Proven ways to source on niche sites like Xing, Viadeo, Bēhance, GitHub, Stackoverflow, Google+ and any others that suit your jobs.
- The right way to socialise your job opportunities
- Discover the difference between broadcasting and engaging so sharing jobs, occasionally, is fruitful.
- Creative ways to share jobs that are cost-effective and stand out in the noise and pace of social media.
- The best way to create & write your profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and niche sites relevant to your recruitment.
- Leave knowing what makes a great social media profile, so that people will respond to you!
- We will look at how you can enrich your profiles and provide insight with files, photos and videos.
- Discover which channels will serve you best, fast
- Find out which channels will provide you with the best return for your efforts & leave confident knowing exactly what you’re doing.
- Discover a plethora of tools that will help you save time, money & frustration recruiting directly.
You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions, and intentionally the course is fun and interactive!
You’ll leave understanding how to add the important social sourcing piece to your attraction based recruitment, and be on your way to social recruiting success.
Secure your place and become a certified Searchologist
On September 6 in London
Want to become a Searchologist now? Let’s talk options
Call on +44 7917 880 711 or drop Katrina a line: