Social Media Recruitment Training Courses
The latest social recruiting courses open to all HR & Recruitment professionals
Open To Everyone | Choose From: In Person Events In UK Or Live Webinars
Did you know that... There are 5 job vacancies for every developer in the UK? 70% of UK development teams are made up of foreign nationals?
Did you know that…
- There are 5 job vacancies for every developer in the UK?
- 70% of UK development teams are made up of foreign nationals?
- Brexit is already negatively impacting technical hiring?
And that’s all before the impact of GDPR on your recruitment!
Join The Searchologist for a day of discovery and you’ll leave with the knowledge, tools and steps you need to find, engage and recruit developers more effectively.
Join Us & You’ll Discover:
Why technical recruitment is so hard in 2017
- State of play reality check so you can manage your hiring manager’s expectations with confidence.
- Back to basics; discover what motivates a developer to change jobs.
- Recruiter spam is real & widespread and it has caused massive resentment, once you see it IRL you’ll see how you can stand out.
- LinkedIn – far from a developer favourite so learn the tricks for using it cost effectively and getting off it so it delivers ROI.
- Facebook – just 2 billion people using it and an active user base like no other site! I have developers in my own Friends network so it would be crazy to miss sourcing on Facebook. (…and no, you won’t be adding strangers as friends to use it for recruitment with ease!)
- Twitter – not only is it a great source of technical professionals, Twitter is a great place to share your knowledge, talent pool, engage in conversation and gain trust, because you want referrals right?
- Technical sites – sourcing on Github, Stackoverflow, AngelList, Meetup and more.
- Gain an understanding of sourcing without tools so you don’t breach your LinkedIn User Agreement and end up blocked.
- For other sites, there are an overwhelming number of tools that claim to make technical sourcing easier, free and paid, but which do the best technical recruiters use? You’ll find out.
- Tools come and go fast, so tips for staying up to date with changes.
- If sourcing tools alone were enough, recruiting developers would be a breeze! But tools alone is not enough, it’s all about knowing how to use them.
- Crafting messages that will be opened and well received.
- Persistence pays; how to follow up without being a nuisance.
- Get ready for 2018 with innovative ways to cut through the noise.
You’ll leave the day with proactive methods of sourcing, looking like a recruiter worth talking to, and knowing how to gain the attention of a person who receives nothing but interruptions from recruiters!
Why The Searchologist?
Katrina Collier has over 10 years of technical recruitment experience, full cycle, hands-on experience, both in-house and agency, plus she’s trained countless HR & Recruiters across the globe to source & recruit effectively on social media. She is also a highly sort after HR & Recruitment keynote speaker, including at industry leading sourcing conferences like SourceCon and SOSU.
She thinks like a recruiter not a marketer and this sets her apart from the competition. In this candidate-driven market, Katrina will show you how to fill your roles proactively so you reduce your reliance on reactive methods of recruiting, like advertising and marketing.
Read what clients say here. Certified Searchologists include:
You’ll leave with a high quality training manual and the tools you need to hit the ground running. After training, you’ll receive ongoing support for 6 months as you need it.
Who’s this for? HR or Recruiters, In-house or Agency, who want to get better at recruiting developers (and other technical professionals).
What if I’m a newbie? The workshop suits any level of experience from complete novice to a seasoned recruiter. It looks at active sourcing and some passive attraction, so suits HR professionals who spend a little time recruiting right through to those who source all day.
What this isn’t. This isn’t about marketing. This isn’t about employer branding, though this will be touched on. This isn’t about posting jobs. This is about sourcing & recruiting. People with highly sort after skills need to be approached, you’ll know how to find them and do that effectively by the end of the day.
Got questions? No problem! Contact Katrina here.
Ticket Section Title