Social Recruiting & Candidate Engagement Trainer & Keynote
Founder of The Searchologist, experienced full cycle recruiter, and globally recognised leader in social recruiting and candidate engagement.
Why you need Katrina
Katrina Collier challenges conventional recruitment thinking, technology buzzword bingo and anyone who thinks a robot can do what we do! Instead she instills excitement and confidence into HR, recruiters and sourcers, who are encouraged to make better use of technology, source on the right social media sites, and engage with potential recruits humanely.
Katrina has trained HR & Recruiters in SMEs to global corporates around the world to source their new employees effectively on social media, using knowledge gained from over 11 years of social recruiting and full-cycle recruitment experience, both in-house and in agency.
Cutting through the industry hype, she will show you how to use the right social media sources for your recruitment, how to source efficiently, and how to increase response rates in this candidate driven market.
Katrina is a popular HR & Recruitment keynote, including for ERE, SourceCon, SOSU Sourcing Summits in AsiaPac, Europe, Africa & Canada, EVOLVE! Summit,RecruitDC, SRSC, HRus Israel, and even to the Singapore Government, and is quoted in HRReview, SHRM, The Staffing Stream, Cambridge University’s Strategies for Success and more. She is also the founder of DisruptHR London and an Ambassador for Retrak Charity.
💪🏻 Strengthens Social Recruiting | Sourcing
👍🏻 Improves Your Candidate Engagement
🤖 Robot Proofs Recruiters | Sourcers!
😇 Demystifies Hype From Fact
😎 Uses Aussie Brit Humour
What people say
- Firefish: Casting Our #RecNet
- Recruiting Daily: 300+ Women In HR Technology Worth Watching
- DevSkiller: 50 most game-changing influencers in recruitment [also for IT recruiters]
- Moodvise: No. 22 in The Top 100 Most Influential People In HR & Recruiting On Twitter
- DevSkiller: 31 Must Follow Blogs For Tech Recruiters In 2016
- Career Sherpa: 40 Twitter Accounts To Follow for Your Job Search and Career 2016
- The Savvy Intern: YouTern’s Top 50 Twitter Accounts Young Careerists MUST Follow 2015
- Staff Squared: Top 20 HR Blogs Of 2015
- InterviewMocha: Top Recruitment Thought Leaders
- Bond US: Top 15 Recruiting Experts To Follow On Twitter
- Work4: 4 Thought Leaders That Are Changing The Recruiting Industry
- UK Recruiter: 10 Recruitment Gurus To Follow On Twitter
- SHRM: Boost Your Recruiting on ‘Those Other’ Social Media Sites
- Jibe: Instagram: A Powerful Tool For Recruiters (And Employer Brand)
- Recruitment Grapevine: Sourcing Talent On Social Media
- Dice.com: 7 Social Recruiting Goofs That Turn Off Tech Pros
- Software Advice: Expert Roundtable: Top Social Recruiting Strategies for 2016 and Beyond
- Bond US: What Millennials Want and How to Recruit Them
- Spark Hire: 3 Tried-and-True Ways to Attract Top Talent
- College USA Today: 45 Things Successful Job Seekers Do On Social Media
- Webbiquity: 20 Expert LinkedIn Guides
- eFinancial Careers: Four Social Media Tips To Help You Get (& Keep) A Job On Wall Street
- Interviewed by Bond US for The Staffing Stream’s: Tick Tock: Amplify Social Recruiting Results With Optimal Timing
- SHRM: Recruiters Turn To Niche Social Sites To Find Talent.
- Cambridge University Students’ Union’s: Strategies For Success, contributing the section Managing Your Digital Profile in Chapter 1, Careers Toolkit.
Fantastic, insightful session on social recruiting from @KatrinaMCollier at GHRISCP16 this morning
— Mike Theaker (@TheakerMike) October 21, 2016
@KatrinaMCollier loved your webinar! thanks a lot! watched it from Austria … it is 8pm here – and it was worth staying late today:)
— Michaela M. Moser (@MichaelaMMoser) August 23, 2017
— Ben Gledhill (@recruiterguynw) October 31, 2016