What do you make of the new look LinkedIn?
Well finally last week I received my new look LinkedIn Premium account, it’s certainly taken some getting my head around! Now I have had a week to play with it, I’ve put together this video to give you my thoughts and to hopefully save you some time. It’s longer than my usual videos but there was much to share!
This covers the changes to Premium & free account holders. (Recruiter Lite has lost Boolean, leaving Sales Navigator as the alternative… assuming they keep Boolean?)
Things that stand out in the new look LinkedIn:
- I think I am seeing more updates?! Certainly I am seeing people in my feed I’ve not seen in a while
- Advanced search has gone but boolean remains
- Postcode radius search has gone – bad if you’re outside a city!
- Job title search has gone – that impacts everyone and is simply rude.
- Fuzzy logic company search, ridiculous change, we all know how many people pick the wrong company or mistype this.
I am now paying:
- To see who viewed my profile for more than 5 days
- …and InMails I’d never use
I’ve noticed other hiccups, not included in the video, but I think they’ll be ironed out.
Have you got the new LinkedIn update? What do you think?